Wine Malacuera Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-18º C
- WINERIES: Malacuera
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Cherry red with violet tones in a high and bright layer. Nose: Red fruit, mineral aromas, intense aromatic volume with very elegant spicy nuances. Mouth: Fruit, meatiness, elegance, silkiness and long aftertaste thanks to the good tannin of the grapes and the long stay in the barrel typical of the great Riberas of yesteryear.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Malacuera
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Malacuera Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Malacuera Crianza wine making
After harvesting by hand, to make a finer selection of the grapes, we rest it in medium-toasted American and Central European oak barrels. In them, oxidative aging is carried out for a minimum of 12 months, after which it is bottled and rests for several months.
What type of wine is Malacuera Crianza
A red wine aged in oak barrels with a lot of personality.
The Malacuera winery
Family Winery with the DO Ribera del Duero. Our facilities are in the heart of the town of Castrillo de Duero, but the soul of our devil and its origin remains beneath a land full of tradition, in the underground cavities, the same ones that keep the secrets of the most mischievous and unruly wines in the area.
Denomination of Origin of Malacuera Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero River. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Grape variety used in Malacuera Crianza wine
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
The grapes come from vineyards that are between 30-40 years old and cared for with care.
Malacuera Crianza wine pairing
Ideal to pair with red meats and Iberian meats. Roasts and game.
Occasions in which Malacuera Crianza is appropriate
To take at business meals and with friends
Quality/price ratio of Malacuera Crianza
Good value for money
Alcohol level of Malacuera Crianza
Wine with 14.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Malacuera Crianza
Service temperature 15º-18º C
- Know the product:No
We tried it at a company dinner and liked it
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also