Wine Monte Odina Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: Wine crystalline aspect with lively cherry red. . clean and intense, fine aromas, ripe fruit on a bed of roasted and spicy. . The palate is powerful, rich in nuances. soft and fatty tannins of great quality. Rich in fruit and oak flavors.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Made with Garnacha tinta, Melot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, it is a wine with a long persistence.
Ideal to take with grilled meats or game meats as well as with cured cheeses.
Monte Odina Crianza online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also