Wine Monte Odina Gewürztraminer
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: Wine crystalline aspect. It shows a bright straw yellow color. Clean aromas high intensity. With character, fresh fruit with floral (rose petal). The palate is fruity and fresh, tasty and long finish.
This bottle of wine belongs to the D.O. Somontano. The variety of the grape used is 100% Gewürztraminer. The elaboration of this wine is elaborated in several phases. First the vintage that is done at night. After destemming and crushing the grapes and cooled to 10 ° C. Later the maceration of the must for 14 hours. And finally fermentation between 13º and 14ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also