Wine Sommos Coleccion Gewurztraminer
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Sommos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Bright, straw yellow with steely and greenish reflections, crystalline appearance. Aroma: Very intense, with a wide range of aromas dominate the floral character, on nuances of herbs, citrus, powerful clean varietal character, complexed with musky notes and sweet spice provided by the barrels, well assembled with hints of ripe fruit and exotic. Great balance and complexity. Palate: Full scented and soft in its passing, greasy, liveliness and structure balanced, long and elegant aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy online Sommos wine
Elaboration Maceration in cold for a few hours. After a slight pressing the wort is obtained, to which a static deflation is obtained, obtained the desired turbidity is conducted the fermentation at 14ºC, with temperature control in stainless steel tanks. Breeding Raised on their lees with daily "batonnage", in a selection of new French oak barrels for four months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also