Wine Monte Odina Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: It is made from grapes of Cabernet Sauvignon. It is a pink crystalline appearance and raspberry pink. clean and intense aromas reminiscent of red fruits bush. fruity entrance. Great balance in the mouth. Fresh and tasty.
wine bottle crystalline-looking with an attractive medium-raspberry pink color. Clean aromas. Very intense, with notes of ripe bush fruits (raspberry and strawberry). In the entrance and passage the wine shows ample and tasty. When heated in the mouth the fruit aromas are perceived with intensity. It came with good acidity and tasty. Long in sensations. Suitable wine to accompany: pasta, rice, pizzas, poultry, steak tartar, roast beef
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also