Wine Montespina Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Avelino Vegas
- TASTING NOTES: Straw-yellow with light green, clean and brilliant. Great expressive varietal aromas nose intermingled as freshly cut hay, fennel, with aromas of tropical fruits like pineapple, guava and mango. The mouthfeel is explosive, fruity and unctuous, with a long finish and silky
- MARK / PRODUCER: Avelino Vegas
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
The antiquity of the vines makes its grapes contribute to the wines a great complexity of aromas and good structure. After a rigorous control of maturation the harvest is realized. After destemming, a light maceration is performed in cold to increase the aromatic intensity of the must. The grape is gently pressed and the cleaned grape fermented at controlled temperature for a period of 20 days. Then the new wine is removed and remains in contact with the fine lees that will give it volume and complexity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also