Wine Obergo Gewurztraminer
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Obergo
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: pale yellow color with clean and bright reflections. Nose: floral and fruity aromas. Palate: silky and enveloping.Untuoso and velvety.with floral aromas.
Nice and fresh wine.
A young wine resulting from this winery that has placed the Gewurztraminer grape in the surroundings of Somontano with remarkable success.
Obergo Gewurztraminer online bottle
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also