Wine Ontañon Antologia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Layer of color, clean, bright and with cherry red hue and purple iridescence that denote youth. Nose: great aromatic intensity and high complexity so it is very aromatic and expressive. In the first moment it presents a great load of fruity notes like blackberries, currants and cherries, as well as an interesting note to liquorice typical of the Tempranillo variety. In addition, it presents a perfect assembly with the spicy and roasted notes coming from the aging in new French oak wood. Finally, it has a bottle rounding stage where its optimum point is reached. In the mouth: it has an explosion of flavor, it is voluptuous, very pleasant and it is a very round wine, with a very lasting and pleasant aftertaste, where once again the notes of something more sweet fruit and certain memories of pastries appear.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Now you can buy your Ontañon Antología wine online at the best price.
Elaboration of Ontañon Anthologia
Afterwards, they are placed in vats where they macerate and are bazuqueadas daily at the same time that they carry out the fermentation during 12 days to continue with their elaboration by the traditional Bazuqueo method.
What kind of wine is Ontañon Antología
After fermentation the wine is uncovered in French oak vats where malolactic fermentation takes place. After this, the wine undergoes aging in new French oak barrels for 12 months.
Sensations of wine Ontañon Antología
It has an explosion of flavor, it is voluptuous, very pleasant and it is a very round wine, with a very lasting and pleasant aftertaste where once again the notes of fruit appear more sweet and certain memories of pastries.
The winery Ontañon
Our winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan field, which still lives on today, has a long experience in Riojan viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves to be an adult.
Denomination of Origin of the Ontañon Anthologia
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but it was not officially form until 1925. The area hosts this designation of origin covers the regions of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta.
The wines of this appellation are characterized by fresh, aromatic, with excellent vessel and especially wines are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Ontañon Anthologia
Varieties: Grapes Tempranillo, Graciano and Garnacha from 6 vineyards of this town of Quel.
Wine pairing Ontañon Antología
To take with red meats, game, roasts, ham, cured cheeses and pates.
Degree of alcohol of Ontañon Anthologia
Presents an alcohol grade of 13.5 º
Service temperature of Ontañon Antología
Consume at a temperature of 16º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also