Wine Pagos del Moncayo Prados Prive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pagos del Moncayo
- TASTING NOTES: Of intense purple color and fresh aromas of thyme and rosemary impregnated with the Nearby meadows. On the palate is presented with great breadth, pure ripe fruit: Silky, tasty and dense.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
It is seasoned with soft touches spiced from its passage by barrel, Balanced and with good acidity. The finish is long and generous. We suggest that this bottle of wine serving at a temperature of 16/18 ° C, as an accompaniment to Lamb stews, grilled steak or lobster stew.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Selección Privada
Ribera del Duero