Wine Palmeri Navalta
Best Organic Wine-CM BruxellesStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Palmeri Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: Visual: Red wine with a medium-high layer. This wine with slow and controlled fermentation achieves a very good extraction of color and good intensity. Abundant, slow-falling tears. Picota cherry color with purple hues. On the nose: High aromatic intensity. In the first nose, the aromas of ripe berries with floral nuances predominate, typical of the variety. As it opens, the spicy aromas of the barrel aging appear (cloves and some pepper) very well integrated, to enhance the varietal aromas. In the mouth: Nice entry, with good intensity and structure. Present acidity that makes it fresh, balanced with ripe, polished tannin and alcohol. It is pure ripe fruit, very tasty, with a balsamic background and a finish with good persistence.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Palmeri Navalta/Palmeri Sicilia
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Palmeri Navalta wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration Palmeri Navalta
Wine made in 4500-liter French oak vats, and subsequently aged in 220-liter French and American oak barrels.
The production of the product is carried out with slow and controlled fermentations daily for a period of 1 month.
The current annual production is around 10,000 bottles, with the intention of expanding to produce 30,000 bottles in future years.
Type of wine Palmeri Navalta
In a red aged wine made with Grenache grapes located 700 meters high, using Sicilian artisanal methodology, thus obtaining the best possible quality.
The Palmeri Sicilia winery
The Palmeri Sicilia Winery, located in Tabuenca (Zaragoza province) and belonging to the D.O. Campo de Borja, (La Reina de la Garnacha) was born in 2012 as a result of the union of two families, the Cuartero Cuartero family from Tabuenca and the Breitschmid Heiniger family from Meggen (Switzerland).
Denomination of Origin of Palmeri Navalta
El Campo de Borja is located in the northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It comprises the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valle del
Huecha river and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its wines authentic jewels in which the “Garnacha” variety reaches all its splendor.
Grape varieties used in Palmeri Navalta wine
Variety: 100% Garnacha
Vineyards are located in Tabuenca, in places between 600 and 750 meters of altitude. The earth is red, formerly iron was extracted from the mines (see photo). The abundant amount of iron in the fields of Tabuenca, together with the altitude of 750 meters, makes the difference of the Palmeri-Sicila wines. They are glass-formed vines with ages between 2 and 70 years. Our farm consists of 20 hectares of the Garnacha variety, grafted in the field from old clones.
Palmeri Navalta wine pairing
To take with red meats, stews, sausages, cooked and semi-cured cheeses.
Occasions in which this Palmeri Navalta wine is appropriate
To take in meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Palmeri Navalta
Good value for money
Graduation and optimum serving temperature Palmeri Navalta
A graduation of 15º vol., It is recommended to take it at 16º-18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also