Wine Palomo Cojo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Unesdi
- TASTING NOTES: A hay color with sparks of lime green. In the first place, the wine gives us a lot of tropical fruit and in the second, lemon and lime peel. It is a dry wine with a lively acidity that reminds you of fresh apple and a balanced salinity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Unesdi
You can now buy your Palomo Cojo wine online at the best price
Production of Palomo Cojo wine
Made only with Verdejo grapes. In its preparation, everything is aimed at achieving the perfect balance of colors, aromas and flavors that make this broth a round and very balanced wine.
What kind of wine is Palomo Cojo
It is a refreshing, round and balanced wine
Denomination of Origin of Palomo Cojo wine
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are famous worldwide, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Varieties of grapes used in Palomo Cojo wine
Variety: 100% Verdejo
The grapes come from selected vineyards planted on gravelly and stony soils.
Pairing wine Palomo Cojo
To take with sauteed and baked fish, mushroom risottos and wild asparagus, salads and shushi.
Occasions to drink Palomo Cojo wine
Business lunch / Work, Family event, Meal with friends
Palomo Cojo quality / price ratio
Good value for money.
Palomo Cojo alcohol grade
It has an alcohol degree of 12.5º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Palomo Cojo
its ideal temperature to take it must be 8º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also