Wine Pradorey Roble
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º
- WINERIES: Pradorey
- TASTING NOTES: Nazarenes red with purple trim. Sense of smell: fresh notes of red and black fruits such as blackberries and cherries, balsamic and vanilla notes. Balanced, with soft and pleasant tannins. Wine Round and fatty. Interestingly assembly spicy touches with fruits forest in the aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pradorey
Now you can buy your Pradorey Roble wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Pradorey Roble
Cold pre-treatment for 3 or 4 days
What kind of wine is Pradorey Roble
Aging of 3 months in European and American oak barrels.
Matured in earthen jars
The Pradorey winery
We are a winery with a pioneering spirit. We always seek to explore the limits and possibilities of our vineyard combining tradition and technological advances with respect to the land and the grape.
And all this, prioritizing the highest quality, committing ourselves to caring for the environment and defending our corporate social responsibility. We are certified with food safety regulations such as IFS and BRC. We are self-supplied with electricity through a hydroelectric dam and a solar garden. In addition, livestock helps us to generate natural fertilizer for all our crops, we recycle all the waste that we generate from our raw materials and we have reduced the consumption of propane and collaborated in the reduction of our carbon footprint with more sustainable product policies.
Denomination of origin of Pradorey Roble
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Pradorey Roble wine
Variety of grapes 95% Tempranillo, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon and 2% Merlot
520 hectares of own vineyards at a height of 813 m.
Wine pairing Pradorey Roble
Pairing with chorizo, ham and Iberian loin, mushrooms and soft cheeses.
Occasions in which Pradorey Roble is appropriate
In family meetings.
Price / quality ratio of Pradorey Roble
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Pradorey Roble
He came with 13th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pradorey Roble
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-17º
Pradorey Roble wine awards
91 ptos Peñin.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also