Wine Pradorey Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Pradorey
- TASTING NOTES: Nazarenes red with purple trim. Sense of smell: fresh notes of red and black fruits such as blackberries and cherries, balsamic and vanilla notes. Balanced, with soft and pleasant tannins. Wine Round and fatty. Interestingly assembly spicy touches with fruits forest in the aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Wine bottle made with grapes 95% Tempranillo, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon and 2% Merlot Spontaneous fermentation. 3 months in European and American oak barrels
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale