Wine Rippa Dorii Verdejo
Stock: 94 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-11ºC
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: View: In the visual phase, a straw yellow color with greenish reflections and golden iridescences is appreciated, very clean and bright. Nose: The nose is a wine of great intensity, balsamic aniseed, with aromas of fennel, white fruits and citrus hints of tropical fruits. Mouth: On the palate it is unctuous, very elegant, with that final touch of bitterness typical of the Verdejo variety, great structure, with volume and a great balance between acidity and alcoholic strength, with a wide and powerful aftertaste, very persistent and complex.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ontañon
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Rippa Dorii Verdejo wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Rippa Dorii Verdejo
The entire process is carried out under strict cold control. After a long maceration, a natural racking is carried out to ensure the start of the fermentation without going through any filter and to keep the must alive and without impurities. Fermentation is spontaneous and the punching is carried out extremely gently on the finest lees to find more complex aromas, greater smoothness and volume on the palate. In addition, to complete the process, a five percent Verdejo that has fermented in barrels is added to the final blend to increase the quality of the wine.
The fermentation is spontaneous and the punching is carried out with extreme gentleness on the finest lees.
What kind of wine is Rippa Dorii Verdejo
Young white wine with a good balance between acidity and alcohol content.
Wine Sensations Rippa Dorii Verdejo
A white wine with volume on the palate.
The Ontañon winery
Our winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan environment, which still exists today, has extensive experience in Riojan viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves until it is an adult.
Denomination of origin of Rippa Dorii Verdejo
The production area covered by the D.O. Rueda is located in the Community of Castilla y León and is made up of 74 municipalities.
Varieties of grapes used in Rippa Dorii Verdejo
Varieties: 100% Verdejo
We select grapes from our own vineyards in Torreduero, Los Curas and Hornillos, in which poor and gravelly soils prevail with important limestone outcrops at medium and high levels. Dry and cool areas that favor a beautiful assemblage of the different characteristic soils of the DO Rueda: pebble platforms and floors with stone carpets.
Wine pairing Rippa Dorii Verdejo
To take with fish, shellfish, salads, pasta and white meats
Alcohol degree of Rippa Dorii Verdejo
It presents an alcohol degree of 13.5º vol.
Serving temperature of Rippa Dorii Verdejo
Consume at a temperature of 7º-11ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also