Wines / Toro / Red / Teso La Monja
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16º C
- WINERIES: Teso La Monja
- TASTING NOTES: Expressive, direct, friendly and without losing the identity and fruity character of the area.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Teso La Monja
You can now buy your Romanico wine online at the best price
Our pre-phyllo vineyards, planted on a direct and indigenous footing, of an age of up to 130 years, and old vineyards of an average age of 50 years, give life to unique wines.
A bottle of wine that will not leave you indifferent
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Leza García Reserva
Viña Ardanza Reserva
Ribera del Duero
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale
Vino blanco cosechero