Wine Samitier Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Augusta Bilbilis
- TASTING NOTES: Red raspberry. Very intense and frank nose. It shows the origin of its terroir, with very fresh aromas of underbrush, pine and fir. Presence of balsamic with notes of eucalyptus, rosemary and bay leaf. Toasty aromas, very nice baked bread and dairy products. In well balanced and mouth armed with tactile sensations of fi ne tannins, something afi sides but very round and well integrated, long and very elegant. Menthol aftertaste, celery, verbena and new wood. Out again yogurt lactic tones of blackberry, raspberry.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Aging: 8 months' stay in new French oak barrels. Retronasal of menthol, celery, verbena and new wood. The lactic tones of blackberry, casis and raspberry yogurt come out again.
Buy online Grenache wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale