Wine Samitier Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Augusta Bilbilis
- TASTING NOTES: Red raspberry. Very intense and frank nose. It shows the origin of its terroir, with very fresh aromas of underbrush, pine and fir. Presence of balsamic with notes of eucalyptus, rosemary and bay leaf. Toasty aromas, very nice baked bread and dairy products. In well balanced and mouth armed with tactile sensations of fi ne tannins, something afi sides but very round and well integrated, long and very elegant. Menthol aftertaste, celery, verbena and new wood. Out again yogurt lactic tones of blackberry, raspberry.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Samitier/ Augusta Bilbilis
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy your Samitier Garnacha wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Samitier Garnacha
A very meticulous elaboration, using autochthonous yeasts, results in highly structured wines, with a high fruit load, and that show the origin of their terroir.
What kind of wine is Samitier Garnacha
Eight months in new French oak barrels.
The Augusta Bilbilis winery
It is a family business dedicated to the elaboration,
aging, bottling and marketing of wines in an ecological way,
without using any chemicals.
Bodegas Augusta Bilbilis is located in the small town of Mara, in the Community of Calatayud, province of Zaragoza. With a production of about 30,000 kilos a year, it uses gravity to move the grapes and the wine. It also naturally controls the temperature, which fluctuates between 14 and 17 degrees all year round, as part of the winery is underground, with the consequent energy savings.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Samitier Garnacha
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located in the westernmost part of the province of Zaragoza, 87 kilometers from Zaragoza and only 1 hour from Madrid by AVE.
The D.O.P. Calatayud is within the Community of Calatayud Region belonging to the province of Zaragoza and bordering the provinces of Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel.
Varieties of grapes used in Samitier Garnacha
Varieties: Garnacha 100% from own vineyards
Vineyards with not very fertile, poor and especially stony soils, predominantly clay and slate soils.
Samitier Garnacha wine pairing
To take with: red meats, carpaccios, large and small game, confits, and flavore stews.
Occasions in which Samitier Garnacha is appropriate
In family meals and as a gift
Quality / price ratio Samitier Garnacha
Good value for money
Samitier Garnacha alcohol degree
Graduation of 14.5º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Samitier Garnacha
It is recommended to drink at a temperature of 14º-16º C.
Samitier Garnacha wine awards and distinctions
Gold Medal in the Contes of the Garnachas del Mundo 2014 and
2015 held in Perpignan.
Silver Bacchus 2014
Peñín Guide 2015: 93 points
Robert Parker (The wine advocate): 89 points
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also