Wine Sierra Cantabria Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: A fruity Tempranillo and aromatic, elegant and fresh Sonsierra, sweet tannin, velvety, shown complex and balanced
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Buy online Sierra Cantabria wine
The essence of the family, where its wine principles are rooted. Founded by D. Guillermo Eguren in 1957, the winery Sierra Cantabria is located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra, a Rioja village with a great wine tradition that is located in a unique spot between the Ebro River and the Sierra de Cantabria.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also