Wine Tempore Generacion 20 Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Tempore
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry color. Toffee, licorice and spice aromas. The palate is balanced, intense and fresh. Assemble To perfection the toasting of the wood with the fruit Of the Grenache. It is an elegant Grenache where Highlights the presence of the "terroir".
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Garnacha wine online store
Pre-fermentation in cold. Fermentation in deposits Temperature controlled stainless steel Using autochthonous yeasts. Aging during Fourteen months in new French oak barrels Of 500L. Malolactic made in the barrel itself.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also