Wine Tempore Generacion 46 Garnacha y Tempranillo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Tempore
- TASTING NOTES: High-cherry cherry color. Vanilla aromas, Chocolate and coffee. It is a wine that in the mouth maintains A perfect balance between the two grape varieties. Silky, full and pleasant. A perfect wine Balance of fruit and wood.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tempore
Garnacha and Tempranillo wine online shop
Each variety performs fermentation in a Separated in stainless steel tanks, with Temperature using native yeasts Which have been selected in the vineyards themselves. The breeding is also done separately, the Garnacha in French oak and oak barrels For the tempranillo, during a period of Of 12 months. The final coupage is done before bottling.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also