Wine Tierra Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Agricola Labastida
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: powerful pillory layer, with a very good integration of the wood, respecting the fruit. Nose: aromas of fruit compoteadas, ripe very well accompanied by fine woods with resinous touches. Taste: a strong and fresh entry, powerful, with a retro elegant taste, vinous and fruity.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Looking for the ripe fruits and the structure of our oldest vineyards is born the Tierra Crianza.
Wine bottle with a breeding of twelve months, it teaches very well its balance with its three virtues: fruit, soil and wood, each one in its space and just time.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also