Wines / Ribera del Duero / Red / Trus
Wine Trus Punto Geodésico
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Trus
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry color, medium-high layer and very bright color. Nose: The nose is complex, fine and elegant. It reflects the aromatic potential of the vineyards located at high altitude in the Ribera del Duero. Red fruit predominates with very delicate spicy tones typical of its aging. Mouth: The palate is very tasty, expressive and fresh. It stands out for its great balance. It is powerful and delicate at the same time thanks to the freshness and slow maturation of the grapes in these high-altitude vineyards. Final with the memory of its very pleasant and persistent silky tannin.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tarsus
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Trus Punto Geodésico wine online at the best price.
Trus Punto Geodésico, an artisanal red wine
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Trus Punto Geodésico
Harvested by hand in boxes and subsequent selection table. Made with Tinto Fino from vineyards located in the highest altitude areas of each area. From 880 to 950 meters. Alcoholic fermentation with a single daily manual pump-over or punch-down. Fermentation temperature between 24 and 26 ºC. Malolactic fermentation in 500 liter barrels and concrete tanks. Aging in 225,500 liter barrels and refinement in a concrete tank. Natural stabilization before bottling without aggressive filtering.
What kind of wine is Trus Punto Geodésico
Intense red wine aged for 12 months in 225-liter and 500-liter barrels. French and American oak.
The Trus winery
Bodegas Trus, S.L. was born in 1999, with the illusion and idea of ??producing high quality wines with their own personality that are a faithful reflection of an area, a place and a "savoir fair" TRUS (Tierra-Roble-Uva-Sol).
Our objective is to create a great TRUS brand with a wine of the highest quality and with extensive experience in the production and distribution sectors.
Since the quality of a wine is closely related to the value of the grape from which it comes, the location of the vineyards is essential, and for this reason we have chosen a privileged area of ??the Ribera del Duero: the triangle of Pesquera with the valley ascending towards Piñel de Abajo, thus ensuring an unbeatable location.
Denomination of origin of Trus Punto Geodesico
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Trus Punto Geodésico wine
Tempranillo, 100% Tempranillo
Vineyards located in various geodesic points of the Burgalesa Ribera del Duero. (La Aguilera, Baños de Valdearados, Peñaranda, Moradillo de Roa)
Wine pairing Trus Punto Geodésico
Cured cheeses, roast suckling lamb, chops with vine shoots, stews, large and small game meat
Occasions in which this Trus Punto Geodésico wine is appropriate
In all kinds of meals with meats, and roasts are celebrations or important events.
Quality / price ratio of Trus Punto Geodesico
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of Trus Punto Geodésico
Wine with 14.5º alcohol content.
Ideal consumption temperature of Trus Punto Geodésico
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Comenge Colección Privada
Ribera del Duero