Wine Viñas del Vero Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 13º-15º C
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: An attractive garnet color with purple trim denotes the youth of this wine. Its aromas are expressive, with memories of black fruit, prunes and blueberries. In the mouth, its passage is very friendly, it arranges complexity that does not go unnoticed and a pleasant flavor that leaves us with a long memory. A wine for all times, that satisfies our senses and with which we will feel very comfortable during its tasting and consumption.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñas del Vero
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Viñas del Vero Roble wine now at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Viñas del Vero Roble
The difference between the harvests of the Merlot vineyards and those of Cabernet Sauvignon was six weeks. In both cases, the climatology and the patience of the winemaker favored a perfect degree of fruit maturity. After the stemming and crushing of the grapes, they were refrigerated to 7ºC and remained in maceration for three days before the alcoholic fermentation began. After uncorking, each of the wines was racked three times before proceeding to blend them.
What type of wine is Viñas del Vero Roble
introduced in American oak barrels for aging for four months. After emptying the barrels, the wine was filtered and bottled.
Viñas del Vero Roble wine sensations
It is a very versatile wine, to be able to enjoy it in countless moments and occasions.
The Viñas del Vero winery
Viñas del Vero offers a wide range of quality wines thanks to the dedication and dedication with which we work throughout the production process, from the vine to the glass.
Viñas de Vero is currently the first winery of the Somontano appellation for its volume and production quality. The company has one of the largest areas of its own vineyard in Spain, and is one of the reference wineries both for its technology and the style of its wines.
Denomination of origin of Viñas del Vero Roble
From the DO Somontano the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn sudden changes in temperature are frequent. The annual average temperature is 11 degrees centigrade.
Grape varieties used in Viñas del Vero Roble
Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
The payments from which the grapes are obtained for the production of this wine are located in the vicinity of the Vero river and were planted between 1992 and 2001. Its altitude above sea level is between 375 and 525 meters. ; an amplitude that is propitiated by the special orography of Somontano. The soils are loamy and loamy-clay and their orientation is North-South.
Wine pairing Viñas del Vero Roble
It is a wine that can be enjoyed drinking alone or with all kinds of starters, meats, light dishes and fish.
Occasions where Viñas del Vero Roble is appropriate
Suitable to take in all kinds of celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Viñas del Vero Roble
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum service temperature Viñas del Vero Roble
Graduation of 13.5º vol. recommended to take at a temperature between 13º and 15º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also