Wine Vivanco Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vivanco
- TASTING NOTES: Deep purple red with a tile edging denoting its barrel aging. This wine offers aromas of cinnamon, sage, all surrounded by a fruity notes of cherry and blackberry and a mineral component. Deep and ripe on the palate, it offers a step envelope, velvety and silky mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy your wine online Vivanco Reserva at the best price
This wine is a coupage of 90% of Tempranillo and 10% of Graciano from its own vineyards with an average age of 35 years, located in Briones (Rioja Alta) on clay-calcareous soil. After the harvest, the grapes are introduced into a cold room for 36 hours before being selected on the table all the clusters and grains. Regarding the elaboration, each variety is elaborated separately. After having crushed the grapes, the must is encapsulated by gravity in small French oak barrels where it carries out the fermentation and maceration in contact with the skins at a maximum controlled temperature of 30 ° C. Breeding takes place during 24 months in French and American oak barrels. After breeding and before being bottled, Dynasty Vivanco Reserva rests 3 months in French oak tubs. Once in the bottle, the wine rests 24 more months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also