Wine Zinca Bín de Ric
Product Not Avilable
Price valid while stock lasts
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15,4º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º c
- WINERIES: Binomio
- TASTING NOTES: View: Dark maroon color, medium-high layer, ruby garnet rim. Nose Scented, plum, cocoa, red and black fruit, floral, minty balsamic notes. Mouth In the mouth it is fresh, creamy, elegant, sweet, persistent, round and very balanced.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
You can now buy your Zinca Bín de Ric wine online at the best price
Zinca Bín de Ric wine making
Fermented in clay jars
What kind of wine is Zinca Bín de Ric
Aged 3 months in clay jars and 12 months in oak barrels
Author Wine. Wine Not clarified or filtered
The Binomio winery
BINOMIO realiza la elaboración artesanal y gourmet de vinos, y tambien bebidas con base de vino de diferentes vermuts y sangrías gourmet, con el sello de calidad de Artesanía Alimentaria de Aragón.
Varieties of grapes used in Zinca Bín de Ric wine
Varieties: 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet, 20% Garnacha
Sustainable cultivation 1,800 kg / ha.
Wine pairing Zinca Bín de Ric
To take with red meats, sausages and cured cheeses.
Occasions to drink Zinca Bín de Ric wine
Ideal to take in meetings with friends.
Quality / Price ratio of Zinca Bín de Ric wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Zinca Bín de Ric wine
Graduation of 15.4º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Zinca Bín de Ric wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º -18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also