Wine Zinca d’Anfora
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Binomio
- TASTING NOTES: Medium robe cherry color, ruby rim with purple hues. On the nose figs, mint, honey, liquor, quince meat, black forest fruits. It is tasty, warm, ripe, medium astringency, creamy, pleasant and balanced.
You can now buy your Zinca d'Anfora wine online at the best price
Zinca d’Anfora wine making
Zinca d'Anfora is made from a selection of grapes from rainfed farms in the surroundings of Barbastro (Huesca) with yields below 2,000 kgs / ha. Once fermented, it is racked into clay jars, where it will age.
What kind of wine is Zinca d’Anfora
Red wine aged in clay jars. Without clarifying or filtering
The Binomio winery
BINOMIO carries out the artisan and gourmet elaboration of wines, and also drinks based on wine of different vermouths and gourmet sangrías, with the quality seal of Artesanía Alimentaria de Aragón.
Varieties of grapes used in Zinca d’Anfora wine
Varieties: 25% Merlot, 75% Cabernet
Sustainable cultivation 1,800 kg / ha.
Zinca d’Anfora wine pairing
To take with red meats, sausages and cured cheeses.
Occasions to drink Zinca d’Anfora wine
Ideal to take in meetings with friends.
Quality / Price ratio of Zinca d’Anfora wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Zinca d’Anfora
Graduation of 16th vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Zinca d’Anfora wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º -18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also