Wine Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Pink color with salmon reflections. Aromas of ripe red fruits, currants, strawberries and blackberries and sweet spicy aromas, a consequence of its aging in barrels, which gives it more structure. In the mouth it is majestic, showing its acidity, light and elegant. The palate is refreshing, appreciating a sensation of pleasant balance in its final where it shows its roundness.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Anayon Garnacha Rosado wine online at the best price.
Limited production: 2,055 bottles
Special characteristics of the wine:
Wine production Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Fermented in a 2000 liter wooden vat.
What kind of wine is Anayon Garnacha Rosado
6 months in American oak barrels on its lees.
The cellar Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
GRANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the Winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and in which a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles/hour stands out.
All fermentation tanks are made of stainless steel.
The winery has a wine tourism service. The visit includes a guided tour of the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage warehouse, bottling plant, aging warehouse and headquarters. Tours can be conducted in English or French.
Denomination of origin of Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, the Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape variety used in Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Wine made with Garnacha grapes
The grape grows on stony and sandy soil, and little fertile. The vineyards are over 70 years old.
The vineyards are located at an altitude of 690 meters, rooted in dryland soils with a low organic matter content.
Wine pairing Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Take with sushi, salads and white meats.
Occasions in which Anayon Garnacha Rosado wine is appropriate
To enjoy meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio of Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Anayon Garnacha Rosado
14th vol. graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature for Anayon Garnacha Rosado
Recommended to consume very cold at 8º-10º C
- Know the product:Yes
a wine with a very pleasant sensation
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also