Wine Beso de Vino Syrah&Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: The wine has a deep and vivid purple color. It has an intense flavor profile of ripe fruit like blackberries, cherries and thyme. Clothes palate with a harmony that fruit and spice. It is elegant and would be a great wine to drink alone or with ham, aged cheeses or roast lamb.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Online store Beso de Vino Syrah&Garnacha
Three months of aging in American (70%) and French (30%) oak barrels
It is elegant and would be a fantastic wine to drink alone or with ham, mature cheeses or a roasted lamb
Gold Medal in Mundus Vini and Asia Wein Trophy.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also