- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Breca
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry, garnet rim. Aroma ripe fruit, spicy, creamy oak, toasty, complex, chocolate, earthy. Powerful, flavourful, toasty mouth, ripe tannins. "Black mulberries, truffle, cherry liqueur and lavender emerge from this wine stunned. Frankly, I was speechless when I tried it. It is the most impressive wine I've tasted for this price in the last three decades. The wine world is changing and Jorge Ordonez a great vote of confidence deserves to produce something so distinct in this price. Consumers should fill their holds with this beauty. "Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate, October 2012
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Buy online Breca
Vintage in boxes of 20 kg, fermentation with wild yeast in open tanks of 2500 to 5000 kg and aging in Burgundian French oak barrels and bordeaux and barrels of 500 and 600 liters. The wine is the result of the selection of the best grapes from these vineyards.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also