Wine Callejo Crianza
91 Parker¡Sold out!
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Felix Callejo
- TASTING NOTES: It offers an intense cherry color, with a border of cardinal hues. In the nose it is very aromatic, primary, with notes of red and black wild fruit, rosemary, lilas, monte bajo, oregano, cinnamon, notes of confectionery. In the mouth it is complex and structured, very integrated wood, very fruity step, black plum and blueberries, fine smoked, mineral character with a persistent end
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Felix Callejo
Now you can buy your Callejo Crianza wine online at the best price.
Callejo Crianza, a very aromatic wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Callejo Crianza
The fermentation of must, with native yeasts, begins at low temperature to favor the varietal aromas and finish with temperatures close to 30ºC. One third of the production of this aging process performs malolactic fermentation in new barrels and the rest in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Callejo Crianza
Aging in French oak barrels for 12 months.
The Felix Callejo winery
In 1989, the first harvest came to light. From the beginning its maxim has been to make known the greatness of our wines.
The main characteristic in the elaboration of our wines is the use of autochthonous yeasts, thanks to which we can close the cycle of the terroir, obtaining more authentic wines and with greater personality.
Once the fermentations are finished, the wines gain complexity in barrels exclusively of French oak, of several French cooperages.
Denomination of origin of Callejo Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Callejo Crianza wine
Wine made with 100% tempranillo grapes.
Vineyards owned by the Callejo family. Clay-calcareous soils.
Pairing wine Callejo Crianza
To take with red meats, game, and roasts
Occasions in which Callejo Crianza is appropriate
In meetings and meals with friends.
Price / quality ratio of Callejo Crianza
Good value for money
Alcohol level of Callejo Crianza
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal intake temperature of Callejo Crianza
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
Wine Awards Callejo Crianza
91 points Robert Parker.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also