Wine Cepa 21 Tinto
92/100 en Wine Spectator
93/100 en Guía Proensa
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Cepa 21
- TASTING NOTES: In its visual phase it appears with a cherry red color with garnet rims. On the nose it is a wine full of nuances, with a balance between freshness and maturity. Its aromatic set is enriched by the notes of a time spent in the barrel that provides subtle touches of spices and balsamic. In the taste phase, it is a structured and powerful wine, with a balanced acidity typical of the high altitude of the vineyards from which it comes.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cepa 21
- ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero/Spain
Buy your Cepa 21 Tinto wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Cepa 21 Tinto
Made from grapes from the highest plots of the winery, and in an ideal location where exposure, climate and soil come together to obtain excellent grape quality. Its fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, to later complete its malolactic fermentation.
What type of wine is Cepa 21 Tinto
The wine, a Tinto Fino monovarietal, comes from vineyards in which the northern exposure, the climate and the soil come together to produce a wine of excellent quality.
Aging for 12 months in French oak barrels
The wine cellar
Cepa 21 is the innovative project of the third generation of the Moro Family in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, merging the wine experience with modern and avant-garde architecture. Born from the passion, legacy and know-how of the family, focused on recovering the varietal essence. The fruit is definitely the great protagonist of our wines.
Denomination of Origin of Cepa 21 Tinto
Ribera del Duero, an appellation located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Cepa 21 Tinto
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Soil: Limestone - Clay - Stony
Wine Pairing Cepa 21 Tinto
To pair with Sausages, suckling lamb and red meats.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Cepa 21 Tinto
To take at meals with friends and celebrations.
Quality / price ratio of Cepa 21 Tinto
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Cepa 21 Tinto
It came with 14.5º vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature for consumption of Cepa 21 Tinto
Service temperature 14º-16º C.
We must always place our Cepa 21 wine in a horizontal position so that the wine and the cork are in permanent contact, always keep them at a constant temperature and avoid exposure to direct light.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also