Wine El Circo Bailarina Merlot
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Red wine of a brilliant young rojorubí tone. Nose transmits all sensations aromatic wine made with Merlot grape: raspberry, smoked and aromatic herbs such as oregano or basil. The palate is fruity and refreshing with great intensity of flavors like cherry or thyme. Spicy hints of this wine makes it ideal for barbecues with spicy wine and cheese.
Buy online wine El Circo Bailarina Merlot
To elaborate this The Director Circus is made an alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 26ºC. Malolactic fermentation is then carried out. This wine has no aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also