Wine El Circo Bailarina Merlot
Stock: 4 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Red wine of a brilliant young rojorubí tone. Nose transmits all sensations aromatic wine made with Merlot grape: raspberry, smoked and aromatic herbs such as oregano or basil. The palate is fruity and refreshing with great intensity of flavors like cherry or thyme.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
You can now buy your wine El Circo Bailarina Merlot online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking El Circo Bailarina Merlot
It was fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
What kind of wine is El Circo Bailarina Merlot
This wine is not aged. It is monovarietal wine from Merlot grape
The Grandes Vinos y Viñedos winery
GRANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the Winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and which highlights a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour.
All fermentation tanks are stainless steel.
The winery has wine tourism service. The visit includes the guided tour through the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage ship, bottling plant, aging building and headquarters. Visits in English or French are possible.
Denomination of origin of the El Circo Bailarina Merlot
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape variety used in El Circo Bailarina Merlot
Wine made with 100% merlot grapes
The grape grows in a stony and sandy soil, and not very fertile. The vineyards are more than 15 years old.
The vines are located between 500 and 700 meters of altitude, taking root in dry land with a low organic matter content
Wine pairing The Circus Dancer Merlot
Barbecues and spicy cheeses.
Occasions in which El Circo Bailarina Merlot wine is appropriate
To enjoy relaxing moments and meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio of the El Circo Bailarina Merlot
Good value for money.
Alcohol degree from The Circo Bailarina Merlot
13.5º vol. graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of El Circo Bailarina Merlot
Recommended to consume between 14º-16º
Awards and recognition of the El Circo Bailarina Merlot wine
• Berliner Wein Trophy - Gold (2019)
• Mundus vini - Summer Edition - Silver (2019)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also