Wine Enate Gewurztraminer
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Enate
- TASTING NOTES: Gewürztraminer, the masterpiece of Central European winegrowing, is a grape now perfectly adapted to our Enate vineyards. The wine made from it shows the quality indicated by its name: a markedly spicy character (würzig, in German). It has a broad, exuberant range of aromas full of floral, honeyed notes. In the mouth it is unctuous and velvety, featuring elegant rose and spice aromas leading to an enveloping, silky finish.
Enate Gewurztraminer in online store
This is a wine that is an authentic floral symphony and is ideal to enjoy on a summer terrace or to accompany an oriental dish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also