Wine La Felisa
90 Ptos Wine Spectator
93 Ptos PeñinStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16ºC
- WINERIES: Bodegas Emilio Moro
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red in color, very covered and with purple rims that are very present despite its time in the barrel. On the nose it is expressive with notes reminiscent of freshly fermented grapes, the primary aromas and notes of black and red fruits typical of the variety stand out. In the mouth it is intense, almost rustic but easy and pleasant on the palate thanks to high-quality raw materials and an optimum point of maturity.
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bodegas Emilio Moro
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your La Felisa wine online at the best price.
the first organic and vegan wine of the brand, free of added sulphites.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of La Felisa
Made from organic grapes without the use of sulphurous, fermented at a controlled temperature, macerated for 15 days with skins and later matured in French oak barrels from 225 to 500 litres.
What kind of wine is La Felisa
Organic and vegan wine
Wine aged for 22 months in French oak barrels.
The wine cellar
The history of Bodegas Emilio Moro goes back three generations: the grandfather of the third generation, Emilio Moro, was born in 1891 and his son Emilio Moro in 1932, both in a wine-growing environment surrounded by vineyards, they grew up treading wine grapes in their hometown from Pesquera de Duero, in the province of Valladolid, and forged their passion with effort vintage after vintage.
Denomination of origin of La Felisa
Ribera del Duero, an appellation located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine La Felisa
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Cultivation system of an autonomous agricultural exploitation based on the optimal use of natural resources, without using synthetic chemical products or genetically modified organisms
La Felisa wine pairing
To pair with sausages, red meats.
Occasions in which La Felisa is appropriate
To take in meals of celebrations and meetings
Quality / price ratio of La Felisa
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of La Felisa
It came with 14.5º vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of La Felisa
Service temperature 14º-16º C
- Know the product:Yes
Somewhat strong wine but very tasty and easy to drink
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also