Wine Las 75 Vendimias de Emilio Gonzalez
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: San Gregorio
- TASTING NOTES: Vista: intense purple color and very dark, with a very good body. Nose: Intense and complex on the nose, with aromas that evoke prunes, balsamic, tobacco, vanilla and flowers. Mouth: Round and velvety on the palate, with medium persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: San Gregorio
You can now buy your Emilio Gonzalez Las 75 Vendimias wine online at the best price
Aragon wine, particularly suitable to accompany with Pasta, Beef, and Poultry
Exceptional quality / price ratio.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also