Wine Las 75 Vendimias de Emilio Gonzalez
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: San Gregorio
- TASTING NOTES: Vista: intense purple color and very dark, with a very good body. Nose: Intense and complex on the nose, with aromas that evoke prunes, balsamic, tobacco, vanilla and flowers. Mouth: Round and velvety on the palate, with medium persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
You can now buy your Emilio Gonzalez Las 75 Vendimias wine online at the best price
Aragon wine, particularly suitable to accompany with Pasta, Beef, and Poultry
Exceptional quality / price ratio.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also