Wine Lorenzo Cachazo verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Angel Lorenzo Cachazo
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color with bright, slightly greenish flashes. In a powerful and clean nose, the primary aromas of green fruit, pineapple, apple and passion fruit stand out. In the mouth it has good structure and balance of acidity and a fresh and slightly bitter final taste, as corresponds to the variety verdejo.
Buy a Lorenzo Cachazo in our online store
White wine made with 50% of the Verdejo grape and 50% of the Viura produced within the Rueda Designation of Origin zone.
Its harvest is mechanical and it is carried out at night to avoid the oxidation of musts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also