Wine Montecillo Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º-11º
- WINERIES: Montecillo
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow with lemon green highlights. Nose: Expressive and of great aromatic intensity, eminently varietal, which highlights freshly cut aromatic herbs, low hills, lime and a Clear memory of fennel. Predominantly citrus notes. Mouth: In the mouth it is elegant and remember them notes in the nose. Agile, with character and glyceric and long finish.
You can now buy your Montecillo Verdejo wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Montecillo Verdejo
Cold maceration to obtain aromatic compounds.
Pressing and low temperature alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Battonage on lees for maximum body and texture input.
What kind of wine is Montecillo Verdejo
It is a wine with texture and body. Rest in the bottle for three months before leaving the warehouse.
The Orborne winery
The history of Osborne goes back to the end of the 18th century, when a young English merchant, named Thomas Osborne Mann, arrived in Cadiz to sell the local wines. Soon he begins to do business in the Port of Santa Maria and it is in this town where he founded his own winery that, more than 200 years later, would become the great business group that is today, of international fame and recognition.
Denomination of Origin of Montecillo Verdejo
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are famous worldwide, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Grape variety used in Montecillo Verdejo
Variety: 100% Verdejo grape
Pairing wine Montecillo Verdejo
To accompany all kinds of fish, seafood, pasta, canned and smoked.
Occasions when Montecillo Verdejo is appropriate
In summer meals and as an appetizer. Open the bottle a few minutes before your service to let it breathe and show its full aromatic potential.
Quality / price ratio Montecillo Verdejo
Alcohol grade of Montecillo Verdejo
13th vol. graduation
Optimum serving temperature of Montecillo Verdejo
Service temperature: 9º-11ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also