- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Cooperativa San Andres
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red color with tile border. High layer. Fine and unctuous tear. Clean and bright In nose high aromatic intensity, ripe fruit, dark chocolate, new wood, vanilla, cinnamon and balsamic notes. The palate has a fleshy entrance. Well-integrated acidity with ripe tannins. In palate a lot of red fruit with touches of dark chocolate. Long end
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cooperativa San Andres
Buy online your Orazion wine at the best price
Elaboration of wine Orazion
Made with 100% red grapes from the country, it remains 12 months in French oak barrels and the remaining time in the bottle, resulting in a ruby red wine, with a perfect harmony between notes of ripe fruit and wood.
What kind of wine is Orazion
Red wine with 12 months of aging
Variety of grapes used in the wine Orazion
Elaborated with grape of the variety tampranillo (ink of the country)
Wine pairing Orazion
To take with meats and roasts
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also