Wine Palomo Cazador Roble
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Unesdi
- TASTING NOTES: A medium body with a violet trim, gives us in the nose fruit of the forest, earth and a mixture of balsamic. A wide mouth with sweet and structured tannins maintaining a balanced acidity. The wood is well integrated in the mouth and nose giving vanilla and touches of toast with a long aftertaste
- MARK / PRODUCER: Unesdi
You can now buy your Palomo Cazador Roble wine online at the best price.
Wine making Palomo Cazador Roble
Palomo Cazador is a DO Ribera del Duero wine, made with the 100% Tinto Fino variety from different farm payments, El Quiñón
Pairing wine Palomo Cazador Roble.
This wine paired well with Manchego cheese and dishes inspired by Iberian pork.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also