Wine Palomo Cazador Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Unesdi
- TASTING NOTES: A medium body with a violet trim, gives us in the nose fruit of the forest, earth and a mixture of balsamic. A wide mouth with sweet and structured tannins maintaining a balanced acidity. The wood is well integrated in the mouth and nose giving vanilla and touches of toast with a long aftertaste
- MARK / PRODUCER: Unesdi
You can now buy your Palomo Cazador Roble wine online at the best price.
Wine making Palomo Cazador Roble
Palomo Cazador is a DO Ribera del Duero wine, made with the 100% Tinto Fino variety from different farm payments, El Quiñón
Pairing wine Palomo Cazador Roble.
This wine paired well with Manchego cheese and dishes inspired by Iberian pork.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also