Wine Pregon Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color with greenish iridescence. Clean and bright. Aroma of white fruits with an herbal and aniseed background. In the mouth it is tasty, fresh and balanced. Soft input and persistent finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pregon/Riojanas
- ORIGIN: Rueda-Spain
You can now buy your Pregon Verdejo wine online at the best price
Made with the Verdejo variety from selected grapes from vineyards between 10 and 20 years. Night harvest
Cold settling and fermentation at 16ºC in stainless steel tanks.
The maceration of the grapes is done cold for 10 hours, before pressing. The fermentation is done in stainless steel tanks with temperature control and removed to keep the lees in suspension.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also