Wine Silentium Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Castillejo de Robledo
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with tile edges in a thin layer, it is clean and bright. On the nose it is intense, balanced, with hints of red berries and spicy aromas from its oak aging. Its entry into the mouth is tasty, structured, with good persistence. It is elegant on the retro-nasal route.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Silentium/Castillejo de Robledo
- ORIGIN: Castillejo de Robledo-Soria-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Silentium Crianza wine at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Silentium Crianza wine making
Controlled fermentation between 22º and 26º C. Cold 48-hour maceration for at least 10 days.
What type of wine is Silentium Crianza
Wine aged for 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American), and 6 months in bottle.
Silentium Crianza wine sensations
Tasty wine with good persistence.
The Castillejo de Robledo winery.
Bodegas Castillejo de Robledo is located in the municipality of Castillejo de Robledo, at the western end of the province of Soria. Born in 1998.
For Bodegas Castillejo, field work and the care of our grapes are essential. We carry out a comprehensive phenological and phytosanitary monitoring throughout the entire growing cycle, which allows us to understand and uniform our raw materials.
We make a first selection in the field that we confirm with the analytics at the reception.
In the elaboration we treat with special care our grapes, taking advantage of the difference in level of our reception and production hall. We unite tradition and modernity in our work.
Denomination of origin Ribera del Duero
Denomination on the banks of the River Duero with an extension of 115 km in length and 35 km in width.
Located in the regions of Castilla y León, it extends through the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid.
This appellation was established in 1982, and mainly red and rosé wines are made.
To qualify for this denomination, the wine must have at least 75% Tempranillo grapes in its production, and must be cultivated in the areas of the denomination.
The grapes are also produced: Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, and Merlot, and to a lesser extent, the grapes, Garnacha and Albillo.
Grapes used in Silentium Crianza wine
Variety: 100% country ink (Tempranillo)
Traditional harvest by hand. Loamy-clay soil
Wine pairing Silentium Crianza
To take with red meats, roasts and game meats.
Occasions where Silentium Crianza is appropriate
Meals with friends.
Price / quality ratio Silentium Crianza
Good price-quality ratio
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Silentium Crianza
A graduation of 14ºvol., It is recommended to take it at a temperature of 16º-18º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also