Wine Zinca Fudre
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Binomio
- TASTING NOTES: High intensity purple color with a medium rim. Aromatic intensity where primary aromas of plum, cherry, liquorice and anise predominate, as secondary aromas appear toasted, roasted and clove. On the palate it is dry, with medium acidity and integrated alcohol, which allows us to perceive a subtly sweet entry. Moderate and juicy tannins due to aging in foudres. Medium body with long depth and a sustained and balanced persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Zinca Fudre/Binomio
- ORIGIN: Huesca/Spain
You can now buy your Zinca Fudre wine online at the best price
Winemaking Zinca Fudre
It is made through a selection of grapes from dry land farms in the surroundings of Barbastro (Huesca) with yields of less than 2,000 kg/ha.
After receiving the grapes in the winery, the bunches were destemmed and the grapes fermented in oak foudres at a maximum controlled temperature of 28ºC. Pumping over and delestages were carried out in fermentation to favor expression. After alcoholic fermentation, aging (with battonage) took place in oak foudres on its lees for 15 months, where malolactic fermentation took place naturally.
What kind of wine is Zinca Fudre
Unclarified red wine with a slight roughing.
The Binomio winery
BINOMIO carries out the artisanal and gourmet production of wines, and also wine-based drinks of different vermouths and gourmet sangrias, with the quality seal of Food Crafts of Aragon.
Varieties of grapes used in the wine Zinca Fudre
Varieties: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Sauvignon grown on rainfed hills in the town of Montesa (Huesca) and harvested when phenolic maturity has been reached. After receiving the grapes in the winery, the bunches were destemmed and the grapes fermented in oak foudres at a maximum controlled temperature of 28ºC. Pumping over and delestages were carried out in fermentation to favor expression. After alcoholic fermentation, aging (with battonage) took place in oak foudres on its lees for 15 months, where malolactic fermentation took place naturally. Bottled in February 2021. Without clarification and with a slight roughing.
Sustainable cultivation 1,800 kg/ha.
Wine pairing Zinca Fudre
To take with roast, both beef and lamb and well seasoned with any pepper. Good pairing with pates, meatballs and duck, always accompanied by potatoes and salads. The cheddar and gouda cheese boards with nuts have a great affinity with our wine. With dark chocolate and a lot of cocoa, it will take you to an experience like no other.
Occasions to drink Zinca Fudre wine
Ideal to take in meetings with friends.
Quality/Price ratio of the wine Zinca Fudre
Acceptable value for money.
Alcohol content of the wine Zinca Fudre
Graduation of 16th vol.
Ideal temperature for consumption of Zinca Fudre wine
It is recommended to serve at 12º -14º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also