- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Alianza de Garapiteros
- TASTING NOTES: COLOR: Cherry red, intense ruby, clean and bright. AROMA: Of good intensity and quality. Attractive aromas of ripe red fruit and cocoa. Notes minerals originating in the slate soils of the "terroir" where it is cultivated. MOUTH: Tasty, succulent and perfectly balanced. Spacious with good structure. Highlights the fruity tones, spices and minerals that give it great complexity and personality. Very persistent.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Online store Alquez wine
Calatayud red wine from old Garnacha Tinta vines. Aged 14 months in French oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also