Wine Cresta Rosa
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Emporda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Perelada
- TASTING NOTES: Pale pink color, very bright. Abocado, aromatic and Slightly fruity. Sparkling, light and exquisite palate With a bright pink hue, Cresta Rosa is an aromatic wine, slightly fruity, that is sparkling and exquisite to the palate.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Perelada
Buy online Cresta Rosa wine at the best price
The rose needle wine par excellence. A cheerful wine with the conditions of a great rosé. Made with the varieties of Tempranillo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, the pleasant and subtle needlepoint that gives it originality and freshness, is the result of a second natural fermentation and one of the keys to the prestige and success that Cresta Rosa has enjoyed for some time.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also