Wine Cresta Rosa
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Emporda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Perelada
- TASTING NOTES: Pale pink color, very bright. Abocado, aromatic and Slightly fruity. Sparkling, light and exquisite palate With a bright pink hue, Cresta Rosa is an aromatic wine, slightly fruity, that is sparkling and exquisite to the palate.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Perelada
Buy online Cresta Rosa wine at the best price
The rose needle wine par excellence. A cheerful wine with the conditions of a great rosé. Made with the varieties of Tempranillo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, the pleasant and subtle needlepoint that gives it originality and freshness, is the result of a second natural fermentation and one of the keys to the prestige and success that Cresta Rosa has enjoyed for some time.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also