Wine Nietro Macabeo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Sommos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Clean and bright. yellow with green tinges. Aroma: Intense, fruity, clean varietal character. spicy notes of toasted nuances provided by its characteristic barrel aging. It offers great balance and complexity. Mouth: Broad and soft at the meeting. Greasy, liveliness and structure balanced. Very long and elegant aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sommos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy wine Nietro Macabeo online
Nietro Macabeo Viñas Viejas 2012 is a singular target and very limited production, rescued from some forgotten payments in the D.O. Calatayud and elaborated by the oenologist Óscar Martínez, great connoisseur of the zone.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also