Wine Viña Alberdi
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º C
- WINERIES: Rioja Alta
- TASTING NOTES: Medium cherry red color, with pink border, clean and shiny. Very intense aroma of a glass stop which, when shaken, reveals notes of confection of wild red fruits, raspberries, currant and fine herbs on a balsamic background of vanilla, caramel and roasted coffee. The mouth is soft, medium bodied, balanced, fresh and vibrant, with soft tannins and a harmonious finish of strawberry jam.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Rioja Alta
Now you can buy Viña Alberdi wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Viña Alberdi
The alcoholic fermentation was carried out naturally and at a controlled temperature. The malolactic fermentation concluded at the end of the year.
What kind of wine is Viña Alberdi
Tempranillo remained 36 months in American oak of 4 years of average age and Garnacha, reduced its aging to 30 months in barrels of 2 and 3 American oak wines. The wines were manually traughtered six times.
Viña Alberdi h3 wine sensations
Its finish is silky, with good aftertaste. Fine and elegant wine.
The winery Grupo Rioja Alta
Founded in 1890. Five Rioja and Basque families founded the 'Winemaking Society of La Rioja Alta' in the neighborhood of the Haro Station. Our first president, a woman: Mrs. Saturnina García Cid and Gárate. The Frenchman Monsieur Vigier is the first winemaker of the house and the Reserva 1890 (predecessor of the current Gran Reserva 890) is the first elaborated wine.
Denomination of origin Viña Alberdi
Located in the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that receives this denomination of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Viña Alberdi
Varieties: Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta.
400 hectares of own vineyards located in the best payments in Rioja.
Viña Alberdi wine pairing
To take with lamb roasts, red meats, big game, stews fish very seasoned, smoked and cured cheeses. Barbecues
Occasions in which Viña Alberdi is appropriate
In all kinds of meals and celebrations.
Ideal for a gift
Price / quality ratio Viña Alberdi
A very affordable price and a very good quality.
Grade of wine alcohol Viña Alberdi
It has a graduation of 13.5º
Optimal serving temperature of Viña Alberdi
Its temperature to taste it fully is 14º-17º.
Viña Alberdi wine awards
93 points R. Parker.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also