Wine Corona de Aragon Crianza Seleccion
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Live ruby red color with purple edges. Spicy and smoky flavors unfolds with a heart of berries. It is surprisingly alive on the palate with a good balance between fruit and acidity. It is a perfect choice to accompany grilled meats, grilled vegetables and rice hunting.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
After a maceration of the whole grape for 5-6 days, it ferments with constant pumping leaving the pasta macerating about 15-20 days to extract the maximum power. Breeding for 8 months in American (70%) and French (30%) oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also