Wines / Rioja / Red / Riojanas
Wine Monte Real de Familia Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: The characteristics and personality of the wines of Cenicero are highlighted, it is a modern upbringing adapted to current tastes and trends, in a high range. Intense color, keeps the fruit and the expression of the variety and the terroir next to the nuances of aging with harmony and balance. In the mouth we highlight body and power along with its softness and elegance
- BARREL AGING: 18 months in American oak barrels
- MARK / PRODUCER: Riojanas
Classic elaboration with destemmed and crushed grapes with new fermentation technologies and long macerations.
Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo, from Ashtray.
Pairing: Meat, Poultry, Rice and pasta, Spoon dishes, Stews, Salads and vegetables, Fish and seafood
Occasion to take it: Business lunch / Work, Family event, Couple / Romantic, Lunch with friends.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Sierra Cantabria Crianza