Wine Valtea Finca Garabato
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Valtea
- TASTING NOTES: It has an intense straw yellow color. The nose recalls ripe fruit, jam, pear, apple, lees. Wide on the palate, complex, and intense satiny finish.
Buy your Valtea Finca Garabato wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Valtea Finca Garabato
Care is taken from before the birth of the bunch until the wine leaves the cellar.
Elaboration process that begins in the selection of the best bunches. The pressing is careful and the fermentation is controlled with the most modern techniques periodically, although the process is always supported by the observation and knowledge of the technical team.
What kind of wine is Valtea Finca Garabato
Young white wine varietal variety of albariño that is born from a vintage made with grapes in perfect state of maturation.
The winery Valtea
Winery founded in 1996, as a reflection of the desire of a family passionate about wine and viticulture, to develop different, differentiated and exclusive products of high quality.
Denomination of Origin of Valtea Finca Garabato
Rías Baixas is a designation of origin belonging to the region of Galicia. Specifically the form the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra to the Ria de Vigo.
The variety of Albariño grape has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the mid-twentieth century, when this variety extends throughout the territory.
In the 80s, the Regulatory Council of Rías Baixas and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Valtea Finca Garabato
Made 100% with the variety of Albariño grapes.
Wine pairing Valtea Finca Garabato
White meat, semi-hard cheeses, fish and seafood.
Occasions to take Valtea Finca Garabato
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take in snacks.
Value / Price Valtea Finca Garabato
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol and service temperature Valtea Finca Garabato
Its degree of alcohol is 13º, and it is recommended to take between 11º-13º temperature of the wine.
Valtea Finca Garabato wine awards
Great Gold Medals
• Guide to Wines of Galicia 2014-2015
• Guia de Vinos de Galicia 2013
• Distinction "Gallaecia" (Maximum distinction Galician Association of Sommeliers)
• International Wine Guide 2014
• International Wine Challenge, Catavinum 2013, 2016
• Radio Turismo 2011
• Decanter World Wide Awards 2012.
• Wine Challenge Germany 2011.
• Decanter World Wine Awards 2011-2013.
• Galician Association of Tasters 2011: 99 points.
• Robert Parker 2010: 90 points.
• Peñín Guide 2016: 92 points.
• ABC Guide 2013: 93 points.
• Repsol 2015 Guide: 92 points.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also