Wine Valtea Finca Garabato
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Valtea
- TASTING NOTES: It has an intense straw yellow color. The nose recalls ripe fruit, jam, pear, apple, lees. Wide on the palate, complex, and intense satiny finish.
A young monovarietal Albariño born from a vintage made with grapes in perfect maturity. Care is taken from before the birth of the bunch until the wine leaves the cellar. The pressing is careful and the fermentation is controlled with the most modern techniques periodically, although the process is always supported by the observation and knowledge of the technical team.
White wine bottle
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also