Wines / Madrid / Ecological / Luis Saavedra
Wine Corucho Blanco Ecológico
Organic Agriculture CertificateProduct Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albillo grape , Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Ecological
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Luis Saavedra
- TASTING NOTES: Dry, non-sweet golden color wine with reddish highlights. Intense aroma, ripe white fruit, hints of herbs. Fresh and powerful on the palate with sweetness, very tasty, back to Moscatel
- MARK / PRODUCER: Corucho/Luis Saavedra
- ORIGIN: Cenicientos-Madrid
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy online your Corucho Blanco Ecologico wine at the best price
This wine is made from the small grain albillo and muscat varieties, typical grapes from the Cinderella area. The vineyard is around 70 years old. Controlled fermentation with skins for 2 days at 20ºC. Tear wine (without pressing). Natural stabilization.
Winemaking Corucho Blanco Ecologico
Pre-fermentative cold maceration, fermentation with indigenous yeasts and malolactic fermentation of the ankle.
What type of wine is Cocrucho Blanco Ecologico
Wine without aging in wood.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Uva Nocturna blanco barrica
V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
Marques de Fonseca