Wine Costiolo Sangue di Giuda
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Barbera , Croatina , Vespolina
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 7º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Conte Vistarino
- TASTING NOTES: A thirsty wine, slightly alcoholic and slightly sweet, which is well compensated with acidity
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conte Vistarino
Now you can buy your Costiolo Sangue di Giuda wine online at the best price
A thirsty wine, slightly alcoholic and slightly sweet, which is well compensated with acidity.
The Conte Vistarino winery
This winery is located in the heart of a huge estate of the fifteenth century. The vineyards were planted in the mid-19th century by Count Augusto Carlo Giorgi di Vistarino. Their descendants have perpetuated the family wine tradition.
Pairing wine Costiolo Sangue di Giuda
Perfect to accompany desserts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also