Wines / Import / Conte Vistarino
Wine Costiolo Sangue di Giuda
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Barbera grape , Croatina grape , Vespolina grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 7º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Conte Vistarino
- TASTING NOTES: A thirsty wine, slightly alcoholic and slightly sweet, which is well compensated with acidity
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conte Vistarino
Now you can buy your Costiolo Sangue di Giuda wine online at the best price
A thirsty wine, slightly alcoholic and slightly sweet, which is well compensated with acidity.
The Conte Vistarino winery
This winery is located in the heart of a huge estate of the fifteenth century. The vineyards were planted in the mid-19th century by Count Augusto Carlo Giorgi di Vistarino. Their descendants have perpetuated the family wine tradition.
Pairing wine Costiolo Sangue di Giuda
Perfect to accompany desserts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Nectar Pedro Ximenez
Pedro Ximenez Duquesa
Pedro Ximenez Romate
Pago de Cirsus moscatel vendimia tardia