- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color with greenish tones, develops a nose with notes of white flowers and fruit flavors such as apple and pear. The palate has a carbon seamlessly integrated with flavors of ripe, elegant floral anise and pear, with a built-in all the development that gives excellent plant structure and slightly acidic aftertaste. Intense aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
Cava online store. Buy your Missale cava at the best price
Fermentation: 15 - 18 ° C Fermentation of each variety separately at temperature Controlled in stainless steel tanks. Aging: 12 months in rhyme.
It is a very limited production artisanal and cava. Its grapes come from farms with vineyards in the heart of the Upper Penedès.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also