Wines / Cava / Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow color with greenish tones, develops a nose with notes of white flowers and fruit flavors such as apple and pear. The palate has a carbon seamlessly integrated with flavors of ripe, elegant floral anise and pear, with a built-in all the development that gives excellent plant structure and slightly acidic aftertaste. Intense aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
You can now buy your Missale cava online at the best price
Elaboration of cava Missale
Fermentation of each variety separately at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks 15º-18º C
What kind of cava is Missale
It is a blend of Xarelo, Macabeo and Parellada with a minimum aging of 12 months. The production does not usually exceed 12 thousand bottles per vintage.
The winery Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
The founders of the Company are the Osborne family whose relationship with wine dates back to the 18th century, in a unique setting such as the city of El Puerto de Santa María, located in the heart of the Bay of Cádiz and hand in hand of Jerez wine.
Compañía de Viñedos Iberian has been established in the D.O. Rueda since 2000 and making its wine VIÑA OROPÉNDOLA (100% Verdejo).
Denomination of Origin of Missale
Belonging to sparkling cava wines. The largest production of these sparkling wines is found in Alto Pendes, but we can also find great cavas in the Aragon region.
Sparkling cava wines are made in Spain. The best known region for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d´Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. Most of the national cava production is obtained from this region.
Grape varieties used in Missale
Varieties used for this cava: Xarel.lo - Macabeo - Perellada
Missale is an artisan cava
Missale cava pairing
To take with Appetizers, fish, seafood, risottos, stews, cured cheeses, vegetarian and spicy dishes.
Accompanies a large number of dishes
Missale alcohol degree
It has an alcohol degree of 11.5º vol.
Missale serving temperature
Consume at a temperature of 6º- 8º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Reyes de Aragón Brut Nature El Monje
Reyes de Aragón Reserva Brut El Casto
Cava Blason de Aragón Brut Nature
Freixenet Brut Barroco
Segura Viudas Aria Brut Nature